Ty has several product lines modeled after their very own popular Beanie Boo stuffed animals: Mini Boos (2-inch collectible figurines), Teeny Tys (small and stackable plush), and Ty Gear (backpacks and purses).
Ty licenses Beanie Boos too, so other companies now make Beanie Boo theme merchandise – companies including Canal Toys, Darice and Tri-Coastal Design. Lots of merchandise with Beanie Boo imagery has hit store shelves since 2015: bags, bath and body products, candy, makeup, clothing, fashion accessories, footwear, craft supplies, games, and school supplies. You might have seen some of these products in stores:
Where to find these items… In stores, check: Joann, Marshalls, Ross, Toys R Us, and TJ Maxx. Around the holidays, and back to school time, check: Bed Bath & Beyond, Cracker Barrel, Rite Aid, and Walgreens. Online, check: Amazon.com, Hollar.com and Zulily.com.
Ty-theme items (the ones that are not made by Ty) typically cost $1 to $30, with most going for $5 to $15.
Beanie Boo gear online
A few online stores have a decent selection of certain Ty-theme items.
- Apparel – Boo graphic tees, pajamas and underwear, at Kohl’s online.
- Craft supplies – Boo stickers, frames and more, at Consumer Crafts online.
- Games – Boo board games at Barnes & Noble online.
- Puzzles – Boo jigsaw puzzles at Masterpieces Puzzle Co. online.
- School supplies – Boo pencils, erasers and more, at Amazon.com.