- Hairbrush (Pinky owl) – buy online
- Graphic tee – buy online
- Backpack – buy online
- Umbrella (Coconut monkey) – buy online
- Hand sanitizer (Oscar owl) – buy online
- Wall stickers set, 18-count – buy online
- Color-me trunk – buy online
- Slippers (Safari giraffe) – buy online
- Pajamas, tank top and shorts – buy online
- Go Fish card game – buy online
- Blanket – buy online
Even more Beanie Boo extras
A few online stores have a decent selection of certain Ty-theme items.
- Craft supplies – Boo stickers, ornaments and more, at Consumer Crafts online.
- Fashion accessories – Boo bags, socks and more, at Toys R Us online.
- Games – Boo board games at Barnes & Noble online.
- Hair accessories – Boo brushes, barrettes and more, at Amazon.com.
- Puzzles – Boo jigsaw puzzles at Masterpieces Puzzle Co. online.
- School supplies – Boo pencils, erasers and more, at Amazon.com.
- Slippers – Boo slippers (small to XXL) at Walmart online.
About Ty-theme merchandise
Companies, including Tri-Coastal Design, Tactic, and Inkology Inc., are now making Ty-theme merchandise. I have seen many different items for sale: bags, bath and body products, makeup, clothing, fashion accessories, footwear, craft supplies, games, and school supplies. Most of the products feature Ty “Beanie Boo” characters (Glamour leopard, Coconut monkey, etc.).
Where to find these items… Claire’s is a good place to start. Also, check: Justice, Toys R Us; and discount stores, including Marshalls, Ross and TJ Maxx. Occasionally, Zulily.com has unique finds. So does Amazon.com. (Be careful on Amazon. Some sellers overcharge for certain items.)
I have found that Ty-theme items typically cost $1 to $30, with most going for $5 to $15.