- Charm bracelet kit, 18 charms – buy online
- Slippers (Speckles frog) – buy online
- Bath/body cup set, 5-piece (Rocco raccoon) – buy online
- Graphic tee – buy online
- Plush hooded robe (Dotty leopard) – buy online
- Party game – buy online
- Sticker book, 304 stickers (Tabitha cat) – buy online
- Diary gift set – buy online
- Spiral tabbed journal – buy online
- Hat and gloves set (Glamour leopard) – buy online
- Sequin diary gift set, 7-piece – buy online
- Plush journal/sticker album (Glamour leopard) – buy online
Even more Beanie Boo gear online
A few online stores have a decent selection of certain Ty-theme items.
- Apparel – Boo graphic tees, pajamas and underwear, at Kohl’s online.
- Craft supplies – Boo stickers, frames and more, at Consumer Crafts online.
- Games – Boo board games at Barnes & Noble online.
- Puzzles – Boo jigsaw puzzles at Masterpieces Puzzle Co. online.
- School supplies – Boo pencils, erasers and more, at Amazon.com.
- Slippers – Boo slippers for kids at Target.com.
About Ty-theme merchandise
Companies (Canal Toys, Inkology Inc., Tri-Coastal Design, etc.) are now making Ty-theme merchandise. I have seen many different items for sale: bags, bath and body products, candy, makeup, clothing, fashion accessories, footwear, craft supplies, games, and school supplies. Most of the products feature popular Ty “Beanie Boo” characters (Glamour leopard, Coconut monkey, etc.).
Where to find these items… In stores, check: Marshalls, Ross, Toys R Us, and TJ Maxx. Around the holidays, and back to school time, check Bed Bath & Beyond, Rite Aid and Walgreens. Online, check Amazon.com, Hollar.com and Zulily.com.
Ty-theme items typically cost $1 to $30, with most going for $5 to $15.