- Make & wear mask (Wishful unicorn) – buy online
- Pajamas, tank top & shorts – buy online
- Graphic tee – buy online
- Hand sanitizer (Glamour leopard) – buy online
- Slippers (Safari giraffe) – buy online
- Cup with beauty essentials, 5-piece (Rocco raccoon) – buy online
- Stationery set, 7-piece – buy online
- Wall stickers, 18-count – buy online
- Go Fish card game – buy online
- Backpack – buy online
- Water bottle (Oscar owl) – buy online
- Sticker book (Zippy turtle) – buy online
Even more Beanie Boo extras online
A few online stores have a decent selection of certain Ty-theme items.
- Apparel – Boo graphic tees, pajamas and underwear, at Kohl’s online.
- Craft supplies – Boo stickers, frames and more, at Consumer Crafts online.
- Cups – Boo water bottles and drinking cups at Boscov’s online.
- Fashion accessories – Boo bags, socks and more, at Toys R Us online.
- Games – Boo board games at Barnes & Noble online.
- Puzzles – Boo jigsaw puzzles at Masterpieces Puzzle Co. online.
- School supplies – Boo pencils, erasers and more, at Amazon.com.
- Slippers – Boo slippers (small to XXL) at Walmart online.
About Ty-theme merchandise
Companies, including Flix Candy, Inkology Inc., and Tri-Coastal Design, are now making Ty-theme merchandise. I have seen many different items for sale: bags, bath and body products, candy, makeup, clothing, fashion accessories, footwear, craft supplies, games, and school supplies. Most of the products feature Ty “Beanie Boo” characters (Glamour leopard, Coconut monkey, etc.).
Where to find these items… Check: Marshalls, Ross, Toys R Us, and TJ Maxx. Around the holidays, and back to school time, check Rite Aid and Walgreens. Online, check: Amazon.com, Hollar.com and Zulily.com.
Ty-theme items typically cost $1 to $30, with most going for $5 to $15.