- Wall stickers, 18-count – buy online
- Pajamas, tank/shorts – buy online
- Graphic tee – buy online
- Hairbrush (Pinky owl) – buy online
- Backpack – buy online
- Go Fish card game – buy online
- Hand sanitizer (Oscar owl) – buy online
- Slippers (Safari giraffe) – buy online
- Cup with memo pad and stickers – buy online
- Cup with beauty essentials, 5-piece (Rocco raccoon) – buy online
- Color-me trunk – buy online
- Keepsake box, 8-piece – buy online
Even more Beanie Boo extras
A few online stores have a decent selection of certain Ty-theme items.
- Apparel – Boo graphic tees, pajamas and underwear, at Kohl’s online.
- Craft supplies – Boo stickers, ornaments and more, at Consumer Crafts online.
- Cups – Boo water bottles and drinking cups at Boscov’s online.
- Fashion accessories – Boo bags, socks and more, at Toys R Us online.
- Games – Boo board games at Barnes & Noble online.
- Puzzles – Boo jigsaw puzzles at Masterpieces Puzzle Co. online.
- School supplies – Boo pencils, erasers and more, at Amazon.com.
- Slippers – Boo slippers (small to XXL) at Walmart online.
About Ty-theme merchandise
Companies, including Tri-Coastal Design, Tactic, and Inkology Inc., are now making Ty-theme merchandise. I have seen many different items for sale: bags, candy, bath and body products, makeup, clothing, fashion accessories, footwear, craft supplies, games, and school supplies. Most of the products feature Ty “Beanie Boo” characters (Glamour leopard, Coconut monkey, etc.).
Where to find these items… Claire’s is a good place to start. Also, check: Marshalls, Ross, Toys R Us, and TJ Maxx. Occasionally, Zulily.com has unique finds. So does Amazon.com. (Be careful on Amazon. Some sellers overcharge for certain items.)
Ty-theme items typically cost $1 to $30, with most going for $5 to $15.