Ty has several product lines modeled after their very own popular Beanie Boo stuffed animals: Mini Boos (2-inch collectible figurines), Teeny Tys (small and stackable plush), and Ty Gear (backpacks and purses).
Ty has licensed out their Beanie Boos too, so other companies now make Beanie Boo theme merchandise – companies including Canal Toys, Darice and Tri-Coastal Design. Lots of merchandise with Beanie Boo imagery has hit store shelves since 2015: bags, bath and body products, candy, makeup, clothing, fashion accessories, footwear, craft supplies, games, and school supplies.
You might have seen some of these products in stores:
Where to find these items… In stores, check: Marshalls, Ross, Toys R Us, and TJ Maxx. Around the holidays, and back to school time, check: Bed Bath & Beyond, Cracker Barrel, Rite Aid, and Walgreens. Online, check: Amazon.com, Hollar.com and Zulily.com.
Ty-theme items (the ones that are not made by Ty) typically cost $1 to $30, with most going for $5 to $15.
Beanie Boo gear online
A few online stores have a decent selection of certain Ty-theme items.
- Apparel – Boo graphic tees, pajamas and underwear, at Kohl’s online.
- Craft supplies – Boo stickers, frames and more, at Consumer Crafts online.
- Games – Boo board games at Barnes & Noble online.
- Puzzles – Boo jigsaw puzzles at Masterpieces Puzzle Co. online.
- School supplies – Boo pencils, erasers and more, at Amazon.com.